Board your dog:
Heated pavilions, each with their own outside run.This allows freedom to lounge inside or out during those warm days of late spring, summer and early fall. Each pavilion includes a bed (sleeping cot) and bedding, if desired. We look after pet-guests as if they were our own, that’s why they are being walked at least twice a day, every day.
After staying in our Hotel your dog will come back home happy and relaxed as ever!
What to bring:
– your dog’s own food and treats are best to keep stomach upsets to a minimum
(If preferred, we supply good quality Royal Canin dry food, at no extra charge. We will supply bowls!)
– a favourite toy or blanket can be comforting
– medication, if necessary (we administer meds at no extra charge)
– special care and feeding instructions
– emergency contact information (very important as this person must be entrusted to provide appropriate guidance in owner’s absence)
– each guest must bring proof of vaccination
Any questions? Contact us!