Board your cat:
Each cat sleeps and eats in his/her own little room but has full access to the play areas during the day. Socializing with other cats is dependent on owners’ wishes and kitty’s disposition. Private playtime can be easily arranged if desired.
What to bring:
– preferably our kitty guests bring their own food to prevent stomach upsets (however, we supply good quality Royal Canin dry food, at no extra charge)
– medication, if necessary, will be administered at no extra charge
– special care instructions
– emergency contact information (very important as this person must be entrusted to provide appropriate guidance in owner’s absence)
– toys, blankets, small beds etc. are welcome
– each guest must bring proof of vaccination
Any questions? Contact us!